COVID-19 is most likely spread from person-to-person through direct or close contact. Practicing good hand and sneeze / cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses.
1. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
2. Cover your cough and sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, then dispose of the tissue in a rubbish bin
3. If unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people)
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly
5. Stay home if you are feeling unwell